1 cup evaporeted milk
1 tablespoon vinegar
** Add vinegar to milk and set aside
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
pinch of salt
** Sift together and put in a bowl
180 gm butter
1 cup castor sugar (it's okay to put less)
1. Pour melted butter and half of the soured milk and to the bowl (b). Add sugar and mix well.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time and mix well. Pour in the remaining milk.
3. Mix mixure well and pour mixture to a grease tin cake. Bake.
To make chocolate topping.
1. Melt one bar cooking chocolate and add in 1/2 cup milk and cook over a very low heat.
2. Add in 2 dessert spoon of icing sugar and 1 tablespoon butter.
3. When choclate has melt to a pouring consistency, pour over to the cooled cake that is already coated with jam.
4. Smooth choclate to cake sides and top.